Saturday, January 21, 2012

LUNCHTIME PAINTINGS JANUARY 12-20

These are the paintings I did during my lunch hour in the last week or so. As usual, I set the timer on my phone for 45 minutes so I have time to get back to work within an hour, more or less.

2012-01-12 The Arboretum, 6x8"

That arch is the doorway to an office building in the background.

2012-01-13 Mayfield Park 6x8

After wandering around for a while, I didn't have a lot of time to spend on this before getting back to work. Next time I paint the peacocks that are wandering all over this park.



2012-01-18 Cat Mountain 6x8"


2012-01-20 Cat Mountain 8x10"

Cat Mountain is a subdivision near my office. There is a path behind where the road dead ends, so I walked up, and saw a bunch of newly cleared and mulched cedar trees. Looks like they'll be putting in more houses soon... I went back and painted the same hill twice, ignoring the houses perched on top both times.

No comments:

Post a Comment